Wolstenholme Square Liverpool
Wolstenholme Square Liverpool is a striking new-build development. Investors are able to secure a 15% discount below market price and receive an assured 8% net yield per annum for 3 years. The development will come fully managed and fully furnished. One Wolstenholme Square is a new build £40m development in the heart of Liverpool’s city centre. A cutting edge design and high spec finish the development will feature Studio and 1 bedroom apartments. The development will have panoramic views of the city and waterfront.
Designed by award-winning architects, located strategically walking distance to universities and city centre, next to Liverpool One Shopping Centre, Wolstenholme Square offers an excellent opportunity to purchase in the early stages of an iconic landmark development. Apartments will come fully furnished & fully managed, providing investors with a turnkey property investment & secure rental income stream. Liverpool continues to rise up the ranks of the world’s most promising property investment markets of 2016. In a growing city where the supply of new housing is struggling to meet demand, we’re pleased to present One Wolstenholme Square Liverpool.
One Wolstenholme Square Overview
- 416 Studios & 30 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Estimated completion: June 2017
- 250 Year Lease
- Rental yield 8% Net Assured for 3 Years
- 281 to 581 Square foot apartments.
- Starting from GBP 77,950
Key Points: One Wolstenholme Square
- Wolstenholme Square is in a desirable city centre location.
- Walking distance to city centre attractions and University Campuses.
- Ideal location next to Liverpool One, shopping centre.
- Fully Furnished buy-to-let apartments
- Fully Managed Property Investment
Why invest in Liverpool?
Liverpool, a Historic Port city in the North West of England. Famously home to the World Famous band, The Beatles. Now Liverpool is one of the best locations for investment or ‘buy-to-let’ property. Highlighted below are some of the key reasons why Liverpool is a great place to buy property.
- Low Property Price
- High Yields
- Strong Rental Demand
- Low Supply of Available Property
- High Student Population
- Strong Growth Forecasts