Axium Birmingham is an excellently located new build residential development in Birmingham. The Axium is a contemporary new development on a 2.3-acre site located in the very heart of Birmingham. Located just south of Holloway Head, The Axium is just a few minutes walk from Grand Central-New Street Station. Furthermore, the top-end shopping centers and the business and financial district are all in easy walking distance.
The development comprises 304 high-end residential apartments designed with practical and well-thought-out layouts. Furthermore, they will be fitted with top-end finishing and specifications, modern Porcelanosa kitchen designs, fully fitted with high-end Bosch electrical appliances and luxury, fully tiled, bathrooms and en-suite. Therefore perfect for the demands of the modern renter.
The Axium is on Windmill Street, only 0.6 miles to the Bullring and Selfridges. Therefore perfectly situated for those who enjoy shopping. Additionally, Axium is only a short walk to New Street Station and Moor Street Station.
Axium Key Facts
- 304 Apartments: One-Bedroom and two Bedroom apartments available
- Parking Available 97 Spaces
- Payment Terms 15% Exchange Deposit, 10% Stage Payment, 75% on completion
- Completion: Block 1 Now Complete, the site will fully complete Q3 2020
- 250-year leasehold title
- Rental yield estimated 5.5%
- Furniture Pack Available
- Management – Full Property Management Available, inquire for details
- Mortgages Available Subject to Profile – Contact us for full information.
Axium Walking Distances
- 5-min. walk from the beautiful historical Birmingham canals.
- 6-min. walk From the mailbox shopping area, restaurants and bars.
- 7-min. walk from the Birmingham hippodrome, one of the largest theatres in
- the UK.
- 9-min. walk from HSBC’s new UK headquarters at Arena central.
- 9-min. walk to new Street Station & grand central Station.
- 12-min. walk from Brindley place where Deutsche bank is located.
Birmingham is strategically located for motorway travel with the M5, M6, M40 and M42 all interconnecting in and around the city. Furthermore, three main rail stations serve Birmingham, New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street, together with providing a comprehensive network linking long-distance destinations across the UK.
Birmingham International is approx twenty-five minutes drive from the development, therefore enabling domestic and international air travel with ease and convenience.
Education Nearby Universities
Birmingham is home to five leading universities and boasts over 75,000 full-time students, representing the UK’s largest centre of higher education outside of London therefore. What’s more, Two of Birmingham’s Universities, Birmingham University and Birmingham City University, rank among the top 100 in the QS World University Rankings are only a short drive from Axium. In addition, Birmingham enjoys the second-highest retention rate of post-grads outside of London, currently standing at above 49%. Therefore Axium is perfectly situated for both the young working professionals and international students nearby.