Castle Court Project Summary

Castle Court is an 8 storey building featuring 64 one bedroom and 77 two bedroom residential apartments. Apartments at Castle Court will feature contemporary open plan living and kitchen areas with hard wood veneer doors and stainless steel sockets throughout, these high-grade finishes combined with custom built kitchens, integral appliances and stylish bathroom designs come as standard, offering a property with luxury and comfort.

Castle Court Greater Birmingham

Excellently located in the centre of Dudley, Greater Birmingham. Dudley is the largest town in the West Midlands and sits 6 miles south-east from Wolverhampton and 8 miles west from Birmingham. The development is within walking distance of Dudley town centre with bus and train stations providing access to Wolverhampton, Birmingham and London Euston. For car owners Dudley also provides easy access to the M5 & M6 motorways for north and southbound travel. Dudley is famed for it’s Castle and Zoological gardens, which can be seen from the north facing upper floors of the development. Dudley college and several schools are within walking distance from your apartment. In the Town centre, Dudley has its own Churchill shopping centre the popular Merry Hill shopping complex is only a few miles away. Dudley currently has a shortage of available housing, and the lack of new build development over recent years has meant created a supply and demand imbalance. Making this a great location to invest in a buy-to-let property. The area has astrong rental demand. Castle Court will serve the young professional commuters, students, key workers and families.

Castle Court Key Points

  • Due For Completion January 2018
  • Train times from Dudley to Birmingham 10 Minutes, London Euston 90 Minutes
  • Yield Estimated 7%
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment prices at Castle Court from £87,996
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment prices at Castle Court from £101,996

Castle Court Payment Plan

Reserve your property from £3060 plus £850 legal fees Pay 21 monthly payments to build up your 30% deposit 70% mortgage balance is then paid for by the guaranteed rental income PURCHASE PRICE: Two-bed apartment with parking £101,996 RESERVE YOUR PROPERTY with £3,060, plus £850 legal fees 21 PAYMENTS of £1,650 remaining to create 30% deposit 70% mortgage arranged on completion Mortgage is then covered by rental income YOU OWN AN INCOME PRODUCING ASSET FOR LIFE.