Regent Plaza Manchester
Coming Soon Yield:
Regent Plaza Manchester
Block B – Coming Soon
Regent Plaza is an exciting new scheme, which site is located on Regent Road, Salford; therefore, the location is ideal for those working in the City centre and Salford Quays employment zones.
The scheme consists of 525 new residential apartments, the units will be made up of a mixture of Apartments, Townhouses and some commercial. Block B is due for completion in Q4 2019 and will be comprised of 87 apartments.
Regent Plaza Manchester, Only minutes from Manchester city centre. This opportunity, therefore, is an excellent opportunity to invest in a property in a buoyant property market, as the city that is on the cusp of a historic transformation.
Manchester continues to rise up the ranks of the world’s most promising property investment markets and has become one of the top locations for investment from both UK buy-to-let landlords and also international investors who are seeking higher yields than achievable in London.
Furthermore, due to the supply of new housing struggling to meet demand, prices are continuing to rise. Regent Plaza Manchester a premium residential scheme located just minutes from Manchester’s central business districts, due to the location we anticipate strong ongoing demand for both rental and resealability.
Regent Plaza Manchester Overview
- 525 New Build Apartments
- 37 Townhouses – 186 Three Bedrooms – 126 One Bedrooms – 166 Two Bedrooms
- 156 Parking Spaces
- Block B Completion: Q4 2019
- 250-year leasehold title
Regent Plaza Facilities and features
- Residents Gym
- Entrance Lobby
- Residents Lounge
- Bike Storage
- Communal Gardens
- Prices Starting From £135,000
- People: 128,000 New Residents, Therefore increased Demand for Housing
- Employment: 110,000 new jobs by 2025.
- Value: Average Manchester apartment is one-third of the price of that in London. Therefore, excellent Value for money in comparison.
- Supply: Current construction pipeline is providing less than half of the required new units, which therefore will lead to an ongoing shortfall underpinning prices.
- Yields: Manchester achieved the UK’s strongest rental yields in 2010-15 at 6.02% per annum
- Growth: Prices forecast to rise 20% over the next 3 years, therefore it is an excellent place for capital appreciation. Furthermore, Manchester property prices are forecast to rise faster than the national average.
- Investment In Infrastructure: Manchester’s connectivity with the expansion of the Metrolink and already extensive public transport network, ensure connectivity in quick time across the city. Furthermore, the forthcoming HS2 rail link which will slash journey times from London to Manchester is anticipated to drive Manchester property values.
Manchester’s buoyant economy, Its economic performance, growing population, and position at the centre of the UK Chancellor’s GBP7 billion ‘Northern Powerhouse’ are among the main lures which are attracting investors to the city. What’s more, the average apartment in Manchester is just over a third of the price of an equivalent property in central London.
Property price estimates show growth in Manchester will be above the national average over the next 4 years. Estimated at 20% for Manchester. and 13.1% across the UK. In addition to this, Manchester has a thriving lettings market, recognised by HSBC; who named Named Manchester one of the UK’s top ten buy-to-let hotspots, recording the highest yields in the UK between 2010 and 2015 at 6.02% per annum.